3 bedroom bungalow for saleCoulson Close, Yarm
- Incredibly High Standard, Re-Developed & Extended Detached Bungalow with No Chain
- Lovely Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen with Vaulted Ceilings & Contemporary Style Units
- Always Popular, Very Highly Regarded Yarm Location
- Three Bedrooms - Master with Shower Room En-Suite
- Garage Converted into Useful Annex with French Doors & Ample Forecourt Car Parking Space
- Stylish High Specification Bathroom with Four Piece Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This very nicely positioned detached bungalow has seen an unbelievable amount of re-development, extension and refurbishment work recently. Quite literally everything has been done!!
The thoughtfully laid out, modern interior has three bedrooms (the master with a shower room en-suite), principal bathroom with a stylish modern white four piece suite and a useful utility room. The stand out feature however is the large open plan living/dining/kitchen with high vaulted ceilings, modern white high gloss contemporary design units and central island unit.
Outside, there is ample parking on the block paved forecourt and an easy to maintain rear garden with patios and lawn. The detached garage has also been converted into a garden room/annex.
Numerous other attractions include replacement UPVC double glazing, brand new central heating system with a Vaillant combi boiler and oak internal doors.
The front garden has been block paved creating some really useful forecourt car parking space. Side access leads to a private fence enclosed rear garden, full width block paved patio area and wooden sleeper retaining wall. Steps lead up to lawn (soon to be laid) and a timber decked patio area.
5.03m x 2.57m
Formally the single garage and recently converted into a very useful annex/garden room with vaulted ceiling, UPVC double glazed French doors, electricity supply, lighting and water supply laid on.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Black composite entrance door with double glazed inserts, radiator and access to partially boarded loft with a timber pull down ladder and lighting laid on.
Large Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen Area
6.88m x 5.03m
Fabulously light, bright and airy room with a high vaulted ceiling and four velux roof light windows. The kitchen area is fitted out with a really smart range of modern contemporary style white high gloss wall, drawer and floor cupboards with soft close doors and solid oak block work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splashbacks. Central island unit/breakfast bar with cupboards below and matching breakfast stools. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over. Built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Integrated fridge freezer, two modern contemporary design upright radiators and double glazed bi fold doors open onto the rear garden.
2.06m x 1.83m
Space for washing machine and dryer. Roll top work surfaces with cupboard below. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combi boiler. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the rear patio area.
3.94m x 3.2m
Radiator and connecting door into…
Shower Room En-Suite
Modern white contemporary design suite comprising double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and chrome LED spotlights. Extractor fan.
3.73m x 3.2m
3.76m x 2.6m
Radiator and natural ceiling light tube.
Fitted with a stylish modern white contemporary design four piece suite comprising panelled bath, double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and chrome ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan and natural ceiling light tube.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68448095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.