4 bedroom detached house for saleCanon Grove, Yarm
- NO CHAIN; SEEKING A QUICK SALE
- Extended & Well Planned Detached Family Sized House
- Highly Regarded & Always Popular Yarm Location
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite)
- Lounge & Spacious Separate Dining Room
- Breakfast/Kitchen with Shaker Style Units & Range Cooker
- Double Width Block Paved Driveway & Integral Garage.
- The Location Means That Yarm High Street, local amenities, Railway Station, road Networks and Well Regarded Schools Are All Within Easy Reach.
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
NO CHAIN; SEEKING A QUICK SALE. An extended modern style four bedroom detached house in a great location. The well looked after and nicely presented interior comprises entrance hall, lounge, spacious separate dining room, kitchen with Shaker style units and range cooker, useful utility room and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, a double width block paved driveway and an integral garage. extensive upgraded double glazing - 2017 (excluding downstairs front) The Location Means That Yarm High Street, local amenities, Railway Station, road Networks and Well Regarded Schools Are All Within Easy Reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68448209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.