4 bedroom detached house for saleLuckley Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 2ES
- Spacious living room overlooking the rear garden
- Refitted kitchen/diner with space for table
- Study overlooking the front
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower and fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Fully double glazed
- Close to good schools
This spacious Neo-Georgian style four bedroom detached house is situated in a sought after non estate location within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre. The accommodation comprises living room, study, refitted kitchen/diner, cloakroom, family room. The private 93' south facing rear garden is laid to lawn.
Situation - Luckley Road is set in a non estate location with a variety of property ranging from 1930's built semi-detached houses, 1960's built detached bungalows and more recently 1980's built Neo-Georgian style detached properties. The location is excellent for anyone wishing to make use of the nearby woods and walks into countryside yet is still within easy walking distance of Wokingham town centre and all its amenities.
Outside - The private south facing rear garden is 93' deep x 34' wide is enclosed by wooden fencing laid mainly to lawn with mature trees down either boundary, small compost heap to the rear with a generous area of patio across the rear of the property with steps down to lawn and outside lighting with gated side access, integral garage. The front driveway provides parking for three vehicles and outside lighting.
Energy Performance Rating - D
Council Tax Band - F
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave Wokingham on the Finchamsptead Road, after approximately 1 mile past the Two Poplars p.h. take a left into Luckley Road where the property will be found shortly on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68451121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28345910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.