2 bedroom apartment for saleWaterfall Close, Hoddesdon
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Attarctive Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Luxury Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Car Port & Communal Gardens
A beautifully presented two bedroom top floor apartment situated in this popular development on the western outskirts of Hoddesdon Town and its range of shopping and transport facilities. The apartment offers many luxury features and viewing is highly recommended.
POPULAR LOCATION AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED - we are proud to offer for sale this two bedroom top floor apartment situated within this modern development situated on the western outskirts of Hoddesdon Town. The apartment boasts an attractive L shaped lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen area, principal bedroom with en suite shower, double glazed windows and a carport. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning accommodation.
Communal Entrance Hall
With staircase leading to top floor.
T H E A P A R T M E N T
Solid timber entrance door, attractive decor with laminate flooring and built in airing cupboard housing hot and cold water storage tanks.
Living Room 17' 8" x 16' 5" narrowing to 12' 2" L Shaped ( 5.38m x 5.00m narrowing to 3.71m L Shaped )
Comprising of a KITCHEN AREA, DINING AREA AND LOUNGE. Two upvc double glazed windows to front elevation, attractive decor with laminate flooring, panel enclosed radiator.
FITTED KITCHEN AREA with light timber faced units incorporating a single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces and integrated appliances.
Principal Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, panel electric heater.
En Suite Shower Room
Tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite featuring a fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer, low level flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash basin.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. panel electric heater and wardrobe recess.
Tastefully tiled to compliment a luxury white suite comprising a low level flush WC with concealed cistern, pedestal wash basin and panel enclosed bath, tiled flooring and low voltage lighting.
Fully Boarded Loft
Communal gardens with ALLOCATED UNDERCOVER CARPORT.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68454461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.