1 bedroom maisonette for salePeak Close, Armitage, Rugeley
- ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- Popular village of Armitage
- ALLOCATED PARKING and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS.
*** MUST BE VIEWED *** A ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE in the popular village of Armitage. Having ALLOCATED PARKING and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. !!! Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS !!!
A ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE in the popular village of Armitage. Having ALLOCATED PARKING and PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS.
On The Ground Floor:
Having double glazed UPVC front door, electric radiator and stairs leading off to:
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading off to:
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
Large lounge benefiting from two sets of double glazed UPVC windows, one to the front of the property and the second facing the right hand side of property over looking a green area. Having marble feature fireplace, two sets of ceiling lights, telephone point, TV point, new light neutral coloured carpet throughout and leading through to:
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Having a selection of wall and base units, double glazed UPVC window to rear, electric oven and hob, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Having a large bedroom with plenty of space for storage, double glazed UPVC window to rear and electric radiator
Providing ample storage
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
Having low level WC, sink, corner bath, electric shower over bath, part tiling and frosted double glazed window to front.
To The Fore:
Having one allocated parking space to the front of the property and benefiting from its own private doorway and secure storage outbuilding
To The Rear:
Having own private pathway to secluded rear garden accessed from right hand side of property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68454527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD306190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.