4 bedroom detached house for saleFETCHAM
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Planning Permission Granted for an Extension
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Open Plan Reception Space
- Two Family Bath/Shower Rooms
- Enormous Raised & Decked Terrace
- Lovely Good Sized Garden
- Office/Gym Outbuilding
- Off Street Parking For Four Cars
- EPC Rating: D
V&H HOMES brings to the market a spacious detached house with planning permission in place for a substantial extension (picture included). Vendors are relocating and highly motivated.
A detached family home boasting spacious and versatile accommodation. The stunning garden has a large raised and decked terrace with two Gazebos, perfect for Al Fresco dining, as well as an office/gym and a lovely summer house. This excellent home is set back from the road with off street parking for four cars. There is planning permission in place for a considerable extension.
On entering this detached property the main reception area is to the left with an open plan lounge/dining room. With decorative radiator covers, bay window, very attractive French shutters and a gas fire. Patio doors lead to the conservatory. There is a modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, room for an American style fridge/freezer and with double aspect views to the garden and terrace. The kitchen can be extended very easily into the bedroom to the rear if required, although it is already a good size! A stable style door leads to the terrace and rear garden. There is also a double bedroom to the front of the property, which benefits from fitted wardrobes, and a family shower room.
To the first floor can be found the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window, an additional double bedroom with fitted cupboards, and a single bedroom. A modern family bathroom is also on this floor. The loft is insulated and boarded.
Externally, the rear garden is delightful with an enormous raised and decked terrace running the width of the property and with two Gazebos which can be easily removed if not required. There are steps down to the lawn, a pond, as well as a child’s summer house and fenced play area. At the bottom of the garden is a wooden outbuilding which would make a perfect office or gym. It has plenty of power points and a satellite dish! There is also a very large shed.
Planning permission is in place for a large extension to the rear of the property to make four bedrooms and two en suites to the first floor and to increase the downstairs reception space and to also include a utility room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.