3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Byfleet, KT14
A spacious, much improved and tastefully presented three bedroom semi detached house benefitting from a garage with direct access to the garden, a driveway and a further adjacent parking space. The living space includes a hall cloakroom, a contemporary fitted kitchen and a bright 22'5 x 13'8 through living/dining room with three good size bedrooms served by a remodelled bathroom. The property is ideally situated in the heart of Byfleet village, moments from the shops, restaurants and pubs and within easy reach of the Brooklands superstores and Byfleet and New Haw mainline station to Waterloo.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL INSPECTION
* Driveway, parking space and garage with electric door and direct access to a
pleasant rear garden (access at the end of Farm Close KT14 7PT)
* Hall Cloakroom
* Tastefully decorated throughout
* Contemporary fitted kitchen
* Remodelled bathroom
* Gas central heating and double glazing
* Ideal location in the heart of the village
The accommodation comprises (Please see attached floor plan)
ENTRANCE HALL: Understairs cupboard, radiator
CLOAKROOM: White suite comprising w.c., hand basin, tiled floor, double glazed window
LIVING/DINING ROOM: Double glazed bow window, two radiators, double glazed double doors to rear garden
KITCHEN: One and a half bowl stainless steel sink in a comprehensive range of contemporary wall and base units with soft close doors and drawers, underlighting, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler, downlighters, attractive tiling to walls and floor, double glazed window, double glazed door to garden
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Double glazed window, airing cupboard with radiator, hatch to loft
BEDROOM ONE: Double glazed window, radiator
BEDROOM TWO: Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window, radiator
BEDROOM THREE: Built in wardrobe, double glazed window, radiator
BATHROOM: Contemporary white suite with chrome fitments comprising bath with shower unit and shower screen, w.c., hand basin, attractive tiling to walls and floor, downlighters, ladder radiator, double glazed window
FRONT GARDEN: Attractive borders with plants, shrubs and trees, lawn, gated side access with canopy leading to:
REAR GARDEN: An enclosed rear garden with patio, power point, tap, shed, borders with plants, trees and shrubs, lawn
GARAGE: (Approached via Farm Close KT14 7PT) Single garage with electric up and over door, light and power, personal door to garden
PARKING: There is a driveway for one car in front of the garage and a further parking space adjacent
EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard State Independent Estate Agents, New Haw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.