3 bedroom flat for saleCephas Street, Stepney, E1
- Charming three double bedroom flat
- Reception room with high ceilings
- Private balcony
- Smart separate kitchen
- Secure fob access to building
- Close to Bethnal Green Garden
Set on the first floor, this three bedroom flat boasts well proportioned accommodation throughout including a reception room opening onto a delightful private balcony and three double bedrooms.
Cephas Street benefits from a wide range of local amenities on nearby Roman Road and Mile End Road. Stepney Green and Bethnal Green underground stations are both within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1036640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.