3 bedroom house for saleManor Road, West Ealing station area, London
- An end-terrace Victorian villa retaining some period features
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- Front garden
- Rear garden of approx 36' with gated side entrance
- Total approx floor area 84 sq m / 904 sq ft
- Easy access to West Ealing station and local shopping facilities
- Buses to Ealing Broadway station and town centre
- Local schools
An end-terrace 3-bedroom Victorian villa with accommodation on two floors retaining some period features, front & rear gardens and gated side entrance.
With easy access to West Ealing station with forthcoming Crossrail link connection, local shopping facilities including Waitrose Superstore and West Ealing Broadway. Buses to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link connection & town centre. Road connections to the M4 & M40 motorways. Local schools include Drayton Green Primary, Drayton Manor High, Notting Hill & Ealing High, St Johns & Hobbayne Primaries, Brentside High and Elthorne Park High.
Shower / cloakroom: Shower cubicle; low-level WC suite; wash hand basin; walls and floor tiled; plumbed for washing machine
Reception room (front): Wood floor; corniced ceiling; period fireplace surround
Kitchen / dining room: Butler sink unit; range of fitted wall and floor cupboards; work tops; electric hob; oven; part-tiled walls; tiled floor; plumbed for dishwasher; heated towel rail; coved ceiling; fireplace recess; door to
Conservatory: Tiled floor; door to rear garden
Bedroom 1 (front): Corniced ceiling with centre rose; wood floor; fireplace surround
Bedroom 2 (rear): Wood floor
Bathroom: Panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen; wash hand basin; low-level WC suite; heated towel rail; tiled floor; half-tiled walls
Bedroom 3 (rear): Fireplace surround; wood floor
Rear garden: Of approx 36’1 x 15’9 (11.00m x 4.80m); well established with shrubs and trees; gated side entrance
Council tax band: D (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = E
Freehold - No Chain
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68458781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_8613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.