3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIvy Lane, Westergate, Chichester, West Sussex
- A good size 3 bedroom family home
- Spacious living accommodation
- Great size sunny rear garden
- Garage close by
- Further development potential (STPP)
- EPC energy rating D (57)
This affordable home is offered for sale in good condition and will appeal to young families or couples looking for some extra space. The two reception areas are great for the family to spend time together, having the ground floor almost completely open plan gives you a great deal of freedom, not to mention the ability to keep an eye on the kids!For practicality the porch and separate study help to make life a little better. The garden is a generous size and ideal for summer barbecues with family and friends, or to just relax in with a chilled glass of wine. The extra width of the garden may make an extension a possibility, should extra space be needed (subject to planning permission being obtainable). The parking is provided on road but again if you’re not one for parking the car in the garage, some of the neighbours have had the curb dropped, creating off road parking, but again this would require permission.The cul-de-sac is a peaceful residential area and considered very safe, with a large green to the front, you have plenty places for the children to play.Westergate is a very popular village with the benefits of being close to the A27 for access to Chichester, Portsmouth and Brighton. It is also close to Barnham train station which will give you a direct link to the previous mentioned places and also London Victoria.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great house, having lived here for a number of years I can honestly say we have a great community, the schooling is excellent as are the travel links. One of the things that really appealed to me was the amount of storage the house has, with lofts both on the ground & first floor. We wouldn’t have even thought about moving if it hadn’t been for a life style change, we have found a property on the Isle of Wight so are happy to move quickly. We love growing veggies and have a small plot at the end of the garden which the landowner has been happy to let me use, of course I would be happy to put you in touch as I’m sure he would be happy to continue to allow use of the land.
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Ground Floor WC
- Lounge area: 13'9 x 11'7 (4.19m x 3.53m)
- Dining area: 11'6 x 10'1 (3.51m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen area: 11'6 x 7'4 (3.51m x 2.24m)
- Utility room: 8'6 x 5'9 (2.59m x 1.75m)
- Study: 6'7 x 5'9 (2.01m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'3 (3.53m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 7'4 (3.28m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 6'3 (2.24m x 1.91m)
- Garage and parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68459522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.