1 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Lynn Crescent
- Light spacious and airy flat
- Double bedroom
- Quiet residential area
- Walking distance to local shops
- Good condition throughout
- Refitted Kitchen
- Last year's service charge and insurance less than £500
- Ideal investment opportunity
** Ideal investment or First Time Purchase ** Situated in Easthampsted is this top floor apartment & features a double bedroom with a bright and airy living room, bathroom with white suite and modern fitted kitchen with white goods. The property is walking distance to the local shopping parade & benefits from a garage in a separate block. Early interest is advised to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68459876.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101596000710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.