2 bedroom detached house for saleBeehive Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5NR
- Attractive Older Style Cottage
- Dining Room - Kitchen
- Popular Beehive Lane in South Ferring
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Many Original Features
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Entrance Hallway - Living Room
- Good Sized Gardens - Drive To Garage
An attractive older style cottage situated in a popular residential position. The accommodation requires some updating but retains many of its original features. Occupying a plot with good size garden to the rear and pleasant well stocked gardens to the front. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room/WC and two first floor bedrooms. There is a driveway providing off street parking and leading to garage.
Situated in the popular residential Beehive Lane area being within a few minutes walk of shopping facilities and close to a bus service. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.