3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRushden Drive, Reading, RG2
- Three bedroom end of terrace
- Presented in excellent order throughout
- 17ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Separate Bath and Shower Rooms
- Excellent access to M4, A33 and Reading Town Centre
- Single Garage and Driveway
Situated on a popular residential cul-de-sac and presented in excellent order throughout is this extended three bedroom property. The current owners have creatively extended the property to give a separate utility room and second bathroom. The property further benefits from 17ft kitchen/dining room opening onto a conservatory. There is driveway parking and single garage. Rushden Drive is ideally located for access to M4, A33 and Reading Town Centre which as of 2019 will benefit from cross rail. EPC Rating E
South Reading is a suburb of Reading with easy access to the A33 and Junction 11 of the M4. South Reading has a number of primary schools such as Whitley park, Christ the King, Jeffery Fields and for secondary school there are The John Madjeski Academy and Reading Girls School. The Madjeski Stadium plays host to Reading Football Club and London Irish Rugby. There are also a number of hotels including The Millennium and Hilton hotels, corporate business premises and retail shopping facilities.
Entrance hall with shower room and stair case. Off the entrance hall is the living room and Kitchen/dining room opening onto conservatory. There is a separate room off the kitchen. Stairs to first floor landing with doors to all three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Toe the side of the property is a private garden mainly laid to lawn with courtesy door to the garage and patio area to the immediate rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Reading Borough Council Tax band D
Mains Gas, Electric and Water
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 163531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Shinfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.