3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road East, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house, central location
- Great sized bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Calling all first time buyers and investors. This property is perfect for you.The location is fantastic as you have everything right on your doorstep. You are surrounded by transport links, shops and schools and getting in and out of town easy.The house itself is a spacious family home which is perfect for growing families. The impressive open plan living area is very appealing as it is bright and big enough to accommodate family and friends.Enjoy a summers day in the low maintenance garden and a glass of wine as you aren't even overlooked.The bathroom has a large standing shower and free standing bath which suits everybody's needs.Upstairs the bedrooms are very spacious, giving you lots of room for all your furniture and clothes. What more could you ask for?This property is not one to be missed so please call us today to arrange a viewing before you miss out!
What the Owner says:
This home was our first and it will certainly be missed. It has been difficult to match it when looking for a new house as every room is very large, providing more than enough space for our growing family and it's central location in Portsmouth made it that much better.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 25'11 x 13'1 (7.90m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'9 x 8'9 (5.41m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 8'7 (2.67m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'8 (3.99m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'7 (3.66m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'11 (3.20m x 3.02m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68467676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.