5 bedroom detached villa for saleWoodland Gait, Cluny by Kirkcaldy
- Prestigious detached villa with annexe on a corner plot
- Spacious front lounge & dining room
- Study/office & utility room
- Large fully fitted dining kitchen & open plan family area with log stove
- Guest toilet & family bathroom
- 4 bedrooms & 2 en suites
- Triple garage & ample parking for several cars
- Double glazing & central heating
- Front, side & rear enclosed mature gardens
Video clip recently added.....!....Quietly located within a woodland setting in an exclusive small development of executive homes on the outskirts of Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes. This prestigious 5 bedroom ( 2 en suites) detached villa (250 sq m habitable space ) was built by Lomond Homes to a very high standard specification and is situated on a large corner plot containing the detached triple garage with self contained open plan apartment above (30 sq m). The property also has entrance vestibule,reception hall, front lounge, dining room, study/office, utility room, guest toilet, family bathroom and a very large dining kitchen with open plan family room area. Triple garage with power and light. Ample parking for several vehicles. Double glazing and central heating. Front, side and rear enclosed mature gardens. The property is fully wired for internal communications to a Cat 5 standard.
Please check the floor plan layout and the walk through video clip recently added !
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8119709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.