2 bedroom terraced house for saleGooseholm Crescent Dumbarton
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 bedroom mid terrace villa built by Walker Group
- Lounge, breakfasting kitchen, inner hallway & cloakroom/ wc
- 2 double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- Resident and guest parking to front
- Tidy front garden and enclosed rear garden
Built by Walker Group forming part of the Lomond Gate development, rarely available mid terrace villa offers an ideal property for the first time buyer or mature home maker. Close to amenities and schools this 2 bedroom home provides accommodation over 2 storeys and has the added benefit of gas-fired central heating, double glazing, and downstairs cloakroom.
AccommodationWell presented home with broad reception hall opening to lounge with light décor, complimented by carpeting and double glazed window to front. Deep under stairs cupboard. The kitchen is fully fitted with wall, base and drawer storage units, integrated fridge freezer , extensive work surface area and incorporates gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and overhead concealed extractor fan. Sufficient floor space to accommodate breakfast dining furniture. Hallway off with vinyl flooring continuing to rear door and cloakroom which has 2 piece suite of low flush wc set and wash hand basin.
Carpeted staircase rises to upper landing with useful storage cupboard and all apartments off. Modern bathroom providing 3 piece classic white suite of low flush wc, vanity style basin and panelled bath surrounded by ceiling height tiling, electric over bath shower and curtain. Master bedroom to front, well decorated and has the added benefit of 2 double wardrobes with deep hanging and storage space. The second bedroom is also of a double size and again has in built wardrobes.Garden and ParkingLevel garden to front of lawn with flower border and paved path. The rear garden is fully enclosed by board fencing and offers well maintained level lawn, paved patio adjacent to rear door and window.
Designated resident parking spaces and visitor parking spaces adjacent to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7710104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.