4 bedroom town house for saleHatchmore Road, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 3/4 bedroom townhouse in popular Denmead
- Flexible accommodation
- Perfect family home to grow into
- Requested village location
- Garage at rear and allocated parking
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This wonderful townhouse in the ever popular village of Denmead is the epitome of ‘flexible living’. With the accommodation split over three floors, you have bundles of options as to how you set up your ideal home. With a garage and further parking to boot, you may have found your forever home.
As you step inside you’ll find the ground floor gives the greatest flexibility. There is a study for those that need to work from home and a further room that could be used as family room or bedroom 4 with the shower room next door. On the first floor you’ll find yourselves spending the majority of your time here. The lounge is a wonderful size and is such a lovely bright space to be enjoyed. You’ll also find a lovely sized dining room as well as the kitchen having enough space for a breakfast table so whether it’s formal evening meals or a snack on the go, you have the best of both worlds.
Take yourself to the top floor and you’ll find three good size bedrooms with Bedroom 1 in particular really grabbing your attention. With plenty of wardrobe space and an en-suite shower room, this room is perfect for mum and dad whilst the children also enjoy their own good size bedrooms with Bedroom 2 also having the benefit of an en-suite.
The location remains high on the wish list for many with that village environment that many pine for. The outlook from the property is very pleasant and quiet.
What the Owner says:
The house has been used in a few different ways over the years and I have used it as both a three and four bedroom home. The room downstairs having the shower room next door works very well.
The accommodation layout suited my needs, plenty of room, plus the flexibility to use the ground floor as a semi independent living space for my teenage daughter. The ground floor layout of the study/bedroom combined with the bathroom and family room gave her a home within a home.
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room
- Family Room: 12'5 x 12'0 (3.79m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 8'10 (3.99m x 2.69m)
- Lounge: 16'4 x 15'6 (4.98m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'8 x 12'6 (4.78m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 14'2 (4.75m x 4.32m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 8'7 (3.79m x 2.62m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 8'0 (4.04m x 2.44m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68471297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.