2 bedroom flat for saleGrosvenor Road, London, E11
- Two Bedroom Period Conversion.
- Private Section Of The Rear Garden.
- Off Street Parking.
- Immaculately Presented Throughout.
- Close Proximity to Wanstead High Street.
- Offered To Market Chain Free.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A wonderful bay fronted Victorian conversion located on the tree lined Grosvenor Road in the heart of the Wanstead Village conservation area. Having been finished to a very high standard the property comprises of a beautiful South East facing front reception room, a well-equipped modern fitted kitchen, a stylish contemporary bathroom, two bedrooms, a private section of rear garden, off street parking and a dry under stairs storage cupboard. Boasting an array of features including double-glazed sash windows, original window shutters, original period fireplace and underfloor heating. Nearby Wanstead Underground Station and Snaresbrook Underground Station offer direct access to Central London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN150151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.