3 bedroom terraced house for saleDUDLEY, DY2
- Newly Redecorated
- Fully Fitted Bathroom
- Galley Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this NEWLY REDECORATED traditional two bed Terraced house, situated in a highly popular location close to local amenities, it also has great transport links such as Local train stations/ Bus stations.
This family home comprises:
* TWO spacious reception rooms one containing a feature bay window and both containing feature fireplaces,
* Large GALLEY styled kitchen,* Cellar,
* FULLY FITTED family bathroom complete with both bath and shower,
* ENCLOSED rear garden complete with patio and grassed area and alleyway access,
* GENEROUSLY sized double bedroom, and second bedroom which has been split into TWO rooms,
Viewings are strongly advised!!
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.