4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTwickenham Road, Leytonstone
- 4 bedroom end of terrace period house
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner
- En suite, garage
- Close to Central Line stations
- Popular pocket of Leytonstone
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Twickenham Road is a charming sought after tree lined turning hidden away in a quiet and popular pocket of Leytonstone. This quaint enclave is snuggled between Leytonstone and Leyton. It mostly consists of well maintained Victorian residential homes, giving this area a village feel. Commuters are well served by Leytonstone or Leyton Central Line stations, giving fast access into the City and Westfield Shipping Centre is just a brisk walk away. Equally convenient are Leytonstone and Leyton High Roads which are a hive of activity, having a vast range of shops, gastro pubs and cafes. You are well located for the locally known 'Leyton Village' on Francis Road.This stunning Victorian home has been lovingly maintained by the current owners. They have created bright, spacious and practical living spaces, cleverly blending modern design with period features, ideal for modern living. Special mention must be made to the kitchen. It has a real 'WOW' factor and is truly the heart of this lovely home. You will find modern contemporary units with clean lines that sit beautifully within the property's original features. Doors open to the garden, bringing the outside in and creates a great space to entertain family or friends.This property would be ideal for busy professionals who just simply want to move in and unpack!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'2 x 11'1 (4.63m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'0 x 11'10 (5.19m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 9'11 into bay (4.65m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'3 x 6'1 (1.91m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 4: 19'10 (6.05m) x 12'5 (3.79m) narrowing to 9'5 (2.87m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Double Length Garage: 26'6 x 8'3 electric door (8.08m x 2.52m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Summer House/Work Space: 14'2 x 7'8 (4.32m x 2.34m)
- Outside Toilet
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68472302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53209432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.