4 bedroom detached house for saleAndurn, Down Thomas, Plymouth, Devon, PL9
- Detached coastal residence of over 2800 sq ft
- Private road access
- 2 Excellent receptions
- Sea facing balconies and terraces
- 4 bedrooms, all with en suites
- Integral double garage and additional parking
- South west facing gardens
- Easy access to coast path
The house originated in the late 1930s but was very substantially remodelled in 2000-2002 by the current owners who have created a well-equipped modern house including generous entertaining space with 2 principal reception rooms and 4 bedroom suites all with bathroom/shower rooms and a large integral double garage. The specification includes heating by an air source heat pump and solar panels, and a central vacuuming system.
Down Thomas has a shop, well-supported village hall, a pub and bus links to Plymouth. The village is within easy commuting distance of Plymouth and nearby beaches and picturesque coastal/countryside walks make this a popular location.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68477069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Newton Ferrers. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.