2 bedroom flat for saleWharf House, Canal Wharf, Chichester, PO19
- Spacious 1,234 sqft Penthouse Apartment
- Stunning Views Of The Canal
- Southerly Aspect 31ft Reception Area With Balcony
- Modern Kitchen
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Secure Entry Phone & Lift
- Gated Underground Parking
- No Forward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Henry Adams Lettings is pleased to offer a penthouse apartment in Chichester with stunning views of the Chichester canal basin. Accommodation comprises open plan living room with French doors out onto the balcony, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, both with en suite facilities, cloakroom and private gated parking under the block with one allocated space. EPC - C.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. The train station is only a 2-3 minute walk and the city centre is approximately a 10 minute walk. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including Glorious Goodwood. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Stunning penthouse apartment with views across the Chichester Canal
Stting Room/Dining Room 31'5 (9.58m) x 16'7 (5.05m)
Kitchen 13'3 (4.04m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Bedroom 1 14'6 (4.42m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 10'8 (3.25m) x 11'2 (3.4m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Private Gated Parking
details approved 13/03/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68483642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 221154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.