2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Swithins Crescent, Bouldnor, Yarmouth, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Sunny rear garden
- Off road parking
- Great as a home or as a lock up and leave
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This property is ideal for many things, whether you are looking for a weekend home, buy to let or as a residential.There is parking both on the driveway and also in a allocated space beyond. Inside, the lounge diner is a good size, working alongside the gas central heating is a gas fire. There are double doors leading to the conservatory beyond. The conservatory is perfect for the transitional seasons, large enough to hold a dining table or perhaps just for relaxing and enjoying the sunshine out of the sea breeze. There is a kitchen area that has fitted units and space for a dish washer. There is a built-in oven hob and extractor. There is also a utility area linked via a covered in walk way that has room for white goods and also houses the boiler. On the first floor, bedroom 1 has three built in cupboards for storage, it is an excellent sized double room with a pleasant outlook to the front, there is a second bedroom with a lovely outlook over the rear garden. There is a family bathroom with a white suite with a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. Outside the garden catches the sunshine, there is a lawned area for sitting enjoying the sunshine and a shed for storage.
What the Owner says:
Located on the edge of Yarmouth, it was the location that I wanted.
Over the years this property has been both a home and an investment as it was successfully rented out. It would also be ideal as a crew house for the sailors that venture to Yarmouths' harbour! It’s great having Yarmouth on the doorstep with all its shops, eateries and the ferry links to the mainland.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 9'3 x 6'0 (2.82m x 1.83m)
- Lounge/Diner: 14'10 x 12'8 (4.52m x 3.86m)
- Conservatory: 12'11 x 9'5 (3.94m x 2.87m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 6'4 (3.63m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'6 up to fitted wardrobes (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68484389.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60215179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.