2 bedroom flat for saleRoseburn Maltings, Edinburgh
Situated within a well-established modern development this ground floor flat is in good decorative order with modern fittings. The private parking space serves to add to the appeal of this most conveniently located low maintenance flat.
• Hallway with ample storage
• Large sitting room/dining room with southerly aspect and bay window
• Modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances
• Two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and both with built in wardrobes
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Landscaped grounds
• Private parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68484911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27229875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.