1 bedroom apartment for saleMain Road, Emsworth, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom modern first floor apartment
- Brand new development
- High original ceilings throughout
- Allocated parking space to the front of the building
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
An opportunity has arisen to be the lucky first owner of this fantastic one bedroom apartment in the ever popular Southbourne Location. Take up the chance to make best of having first use of everything in the apartment; be safe in the knowledge that nothing needs to be done to the property other than furnishing it and putting your own stamp on it.
Located in Southbourne you are close to plenty of transport links and shops which means whether you work locally or further afield, you have plenty of options on how you make your daily commute to work.
If you are looking for an investment property then tenants for a new build will not be in short supply, especially when they find out that each of these flats comes with its very own allocated parking space.
The build quality of these properties is there for all to see and they have been carpeted and decorated neutrally which means there is nothing to dislike with them at all.
The perfect choice for all those first time buyers or investments buyers out there to get their hands on a property which is ready to go.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'7 x 12'0 (4.75m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'1 (3.02m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68485529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.