2 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Road, Waterlooville
- Stunning 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- West facing rear garden with 20' workshop
- Detached garage & driveway
- Complete onward chain
- 15' open plan conservatory to lounge & kitchen
- Beautiful kitchen with solid Oak worktops
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Short walk to Waterlooville town centre
- Internal viewing essential
Privacy and seclusion abound in this picturesque two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in Waterlooville within walking distance of the town centre. After pulling up on your private driveway with ample off road parking take the pleasant walk to your front door past your well kept front garden and detached garage. Internally the bungalow has a modern and contemporary feel whilst keeping charm and character to the home. Your eyes will be drawn initially to the rear of the property where there is a light and airy open plan feel to the property with solid Oak flooring. Central to this is a generous sized lounge opening out to a conservatory which is a haven of light and is generous in size offering up plenty of room for a dining table with views of the picturesque rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen has kept a "cottage" feel to it through the solid Oak work tops, range cooker and butler sink but also has integral appliances such as a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are two well proportioned bedrooms situated to the front of the property and a family bathroom. Outside evenings can be spent in your private and secluded west facing rear garden relaxing at your patio table and chairs with a glass of wine. There is also a 20' shed/workshop at the rear of the garden. Additional benefits come in the forms of a separate garage, double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68485886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8113125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.