1 bedroom apartment for saleLawn Road, Uxbridge, UB8
- One bedroom
- Second Floor
- Long Lease
- 486 Sq feet
- 0.2 Miles to Uxbridge tube station
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Access to private loft space
- Large allocated parking space
- Service charge - £800 per annum (approx)
Enjoying recently renovated interiors, this second floor apartment is positioned just a short walk from the town centre and offers a great opportunity for first time buyers and investors to purchase an ultra convenient one bedroom property that embraces all the advantages of town centre living.
Directions - From leaving our office on Uxbridge High Street, proceed right and at the roundabout turn right onto Hillingdon Road. At the roundabout take the second left onto New Windsor Street then take the first right onto The Lynch and follow it round onto Lawn Road
Situation - Lawn Road is a popular residential road that is just moments from Uxbridge town centre and it's array of shopping facilities, restaurants, bars, bus links and tube station. The property also enjoys easy access to Brunel University and Hillingdon Hospital. There are a number of popular schools close by such as St Mary's and Whitehall. The A40/M40 and M4 are a short drive away offering links to London, Heathrow and the Home Counties.
Description - Embracing a town centre lifestyle, this second floor apartment enjoys an elevated position and provides a great opportunity for first time buyers and investors to acquire a one bedroom property in Uxbridge. On offer across the 486 sq feet of living space is the entrance hall with three large storage cupboards, 12ft lounge, 12ft modern fitted kitchen, 14ft master bedroom and bathroom with three piece suite.
Outside - Offers allocated parking and communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68486528.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27230145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.