3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLatham Road, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- MODERN NEUTRAL INTERIOR
- RECENTLY RENEWED BOILER
- RECENTLY UPGRADED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM SUITE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- LOCATED CLOSE TO AYRESOME GREEN LANE, ALLOWING EASY ACCESS TO THE A19 AND A66 ROADLINKS AS WELL AS THE TOWN CENTRE
- SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN AND PATIO AREA TO THE REAR
A MODERNISED LINTHORPE SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERING FAMILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER AMONGST OTHERS / 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, CURRENTLY OF AN OPEN PLAN NATURE / RENEWED MODERN HIGH GLOSS FINISH KITCHEN / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND RECENTLY RENEWED GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER / MODERN BATHROOM SUITE TO THE FIRST FLOOR / LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN TO THE REAR / BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN ALLOWING EARLY OCCUPATION / A MUST BE VIEWED PROPERTY PRICED SENSIBLY TO ENSURE INTEREST
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68486906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8113123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.