1 bedroom flat for saleOld Woolwich Road, Greenwich, SE10
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Great Transport Links
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Bright open-plan living
- Roof terrace off the kitchen
- Lots of natural light
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Underfloor heating with a family megaflow system
- 1 large double bedroom
- Private Terrace
As sole agents Truepenny's are pleased to bring to the market this delightful one bedroom apartment in a modern development in the heart of Greenwich. Boasting a huge private roof terrace, immaculate finish and underfloor heating, this desirable property is not to be missed.
The flat compromises of a large double bedroom complete with built in wardrobes, a spacious bathroom with an excellent finish, and a large living and kitchen area with real wooden flooring, fully integrated AEG appliances, breakfast bar and plentiful storage.
The property includes a HUGE private roof terrace, which has been neatly paved to providing a large floor area, equal to that of an large garden.
Both the kitchen and bathroom benefit from an underfloor heating system and a quality finish throughout.
Built in 2012, this modern apartment block benefits from excellent transport links (being walking distance from Maze Hill station- providing links straight into London Bridge and Cannon Street), long leases and low service charges, making it the perfect purchase for first time buyers, working professionals and buy to let investors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truepenny's Property Consultants, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.