3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStratford Road, Hall Green
- Beautifully Presented Semi
- Three Bedrooms
- Extended Period Cottage
- No Chain
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Extended Kitchen Dining Room
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Landscaped Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Must Be Seen
DETAILS The front door opens directly into the long hallway of this beautiful extended property. A staircase leads off to the first floor with a useful storage cupboard beneath and a door opens to the large lounge which has exposed wooden flooring and a feature fireplace. Double doors lead to the L-shaped kitchen diner which can also be accessed from the hallway. The kitchen has been beautifully refitted with a range of high gloss cream fronted units, has slate effect flooring and benefits from a range cooker and Belfast sink. Bi-folding doors open out to the landscaped rear garden. To the first floor there are three family bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) and a refitted shower room having an ornate white suite.
OUTSIDE The property is set well back from the road behind a long neat foregarden and paved pathway to the front with fenced boundary to one side and two parking spaces. The landscaped rear garden has a good sized paved patio area, ornamental lighting and fenced boundaries. There is also a garage to the rear.
TENURE We have been advised that the property is Freehold but you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
VIEWING At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on 0121 775 0101 or by email email@example.com
PROPERTY TO SELL Call DM & Co. Homes on 0121 775 0101 to arrange your FREE no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68488543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101026001934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM & Co. Homes, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.