2 bedroom bungalow for saleSandymount Avenue, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 608 Sqft Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Sitting Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Replacement Double Glazing
- Shared Driveway
- Approximately 70' Rear Garden
- Quiet Convenient Location
- No Onward Chain
This spacious semi-detached bungalow is situated within a quiet and convenient location, requiring modernisation. This makes an ideal purchase for somebody wishing to put their own stamp on their next purchase. The property benefits from replacement double glazing and sits on a good size plot with secluded south-westerly rear garden measuring approximately 70' in length. EPC-E
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hallway with storage cupboard, sitting room, kitchen with two pantry cupboards and door to side access, inner hallway with doors to bathroom and both bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Outside, shared driveway with lawned area to side and partly covered with patio area. Gated side access to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn.
The property is located north of the town centre, in a popular residential area conveniently located for the North Bersted parade of shops and Tesco Express. Bus services pass nearby that give access to the town of Bognor Regis and also the Cathedral City of Chichester.
A spacious semi-detached bungalow requiring modernisation and benefitting from a generous rear garden.
Sitting Room 15'3 (4.65m) x 12'5 (3.78m)
Kitchen 10'11 (3.33m) x 7'7 (2.31m)
Bedroom 1 13'10 (4.22m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Bedroom 2 10'6 (3.2m) x 7'4 (2.24m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68488967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 247687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.