2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleScholars Way, Horsham, West Sussex
- 2 double bedroom luxurious ground floor apartment
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Open plan living
- Allocated parking
- Sort after Highwood development
- EPC energy rating B (81)
If you are looking for a stunning two double bedroom ground floor apartment built by Berkeley Homes then your search is over. This luxurious apartment was built in 2015 in the highly sort after “Highwood” development. With a security entrance phone system will give you all the security you will ever need.
When you have finished a long day at work or you have been out shopping for the day and you head home you will not have to worry about finding a parking space as your allocated space is waiting for you. As soon as you arrive home you will see how much attention to detail there is with this apartment and how much space it offers, with two great size bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
The icing on the cake with this apartment is the living space you have with an open plan kitchen with dining space and sitting room with the added benefit of doors opening onto the communal garden. So if you have friends and family over you can throw open the doors on a sunny day and really take advantage of the outside space.
If you have a push bike you can take advantage of the bike store and also a locker room which also comes with the property.
This sort after development has been really thoughtfully designed with paths leading to Horsham town centre and also a play park with easy access, so no need for you to jump in the car and take the kids out.
What the Owner says:
We were looking for a property and we both really like new builds. It must have two good size bedrooms.
We viewed a lot of houses and every one of them had a really small second bedroom. We then came across this apartment and the bedrooms were perfect sizes and also having the added benefit of an en-suite and a bathroom. We then walked into the sitting room and were so impressed with the size and we loved the open plan. Also because it was ground floor we are one of the only apartments that have direct access out to the communal garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 27'6 x 11'10 (8.39m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'4 (4.27m x 2.85m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'5 (3.81m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 5'6 (2.26m x 1.68m)
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68489705.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.