3 bedroom terraced house for saleElgar Road, Reading, RG2
- Two bedrooms with further separately approached loft bedroom
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Bathroom suite with shower
- Garden with area of decking
- No onward chain; EPC rating: E
This recently re-decorated Victorian three-storey terrace is located in a popular residential address within walking distance of the Oracle centre and the mainline station. A short walk gives access to Waterloo Meadows with pleasant walks along the River Kennet. The property is also conveniently positioned for local bus routes and access to the M4. The living accommodation features separate reception rooms, two bedrooms on the first floor with a further space saver staircase leading to a useful loft bedroom. Further noteworthy features include gas central heating and double glazed windows and the benefit of no onward chain complications.
Sitting Room 3.56m (11'8) x 3.05m (10')
Dining Room 3.56m (11'8) x 3.35m (11')
Kitchen 3.43m (11'3) x 2.13m (7')
Bedroom One 3.53m (11'7) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom Two 3.53m (11'7) x 2.36m (7'9)
Bedroom Three 4.24m (13'11) x 3.56m (11'8)
Outbuilding 2.16m (7'1) x 1.65m (5'5)
Enjoying an easterly aspect with a patio area and a lawned garden with pathway leading to an area of raised decking, timber shed and rear gate pedestrian access.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68490587.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 78347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.