2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwan Lane, Stourbridge
- *** STUNNING MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES ***
- *** LARGE LOUNGE/DINER ***
- *** SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM***
- *** BOILER LESS THAN A YEAR OLD ***
- *** DOUBLE GLAZING LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD ***
THIS BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IS A CREDIT TO ITS CURRENT OWNERS. IT IS A MUST VIEW FOR ANY FIRST TIME BUYER LOOKING TO GET ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER. BENEFITING FROM OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GREAT SIZED REAR GARDEN.
An immaculate two bedroom semi detached property briefly comprising; large lounge/diner, refitted kitchen, separate utility room, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, further benefiting from; gas central heating, double glazing and large rear garden.
Off road parking with flowers and shrubs to side and steps leading to the front of the property.
Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, central heating radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge/diner 19' 5" x 10' 7" ( 5.92m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire, central heating radiator and double glazed french doors onto the garden.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 3" ( 4.11m x 1.91m )
Modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces with splashback tiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven/hob and door to utility room.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
Fitted with wall and base units and worksurfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler and doors to the front and rear of the property.
First floor landing has central heating radiator, loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom with double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over and extractor fan.
French doors from the lounge diner open on to the patio area with outhouse and large lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68492174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.