4 bedroom detached house for saleSwithins Wood, Lower Quinton, Stratford Upon Avon
- Sales office now open
- Thurs to Mon 11.00 till 17.00
- Part exchange and Help To Buy available
- Attractive village setting
- Detached spacious home
- Versatile accommodation
- Small well laid out development
- Quality Cameron home
Show home open Thursday to Monday 11.00 till 17.00. Come on down!
Help to buy and part exchange available.
Swithin’s Wood is now open in Lower Quinton, offering a rare opportunity to own a beautifully-designed two, three or four-bedroom home in this sought-after location.
At the edge of the Cotswolds, Lower Quinton is a picturesque Warwickshire village, characterised by its thatched cottages and close-knit community.
The Hidcote is a generous size home with versatile family friendly accommodation.
Understanding that a home is more than just bricks and mortar is central to the Cameron belief. Whether you're just beginning to look for your first home, or preparing to move into the home of your dreams, we aim to be with you every step of the way, offering honest advice, invaluable support and first class aftercare.
We treat every one of our customers as individuals, working hard to ensure that their expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
Photographs are indicative of a Cameron Show Home and are to be used as a guide only.
Living Room - 4.33 x 3.32 (14'2" x 10'10") -
Dining Room - 3.29 x 3.01 (10'9" x 9'10") -
Family Room - 3.37 x 2.58 (11'0" x 8'5") -
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.26 max x 3.70 max (17'3" max x 12'1" max) -
Utility Room - 1.86 x 1.84 (6'1" x 6'0") -
Master Bedroom - 3.81 x 3.35 (12'5" x 10'11") -
Bed 2 - 3.43 x 3.01 (11'3" x 9'10") -
Bed 3 - 3.69 x 3.01 (12'1" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.15 x 2.58 (7'0" x 8'5") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27231639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.