5 bedroom detached house for saleWorthington Lane, Newbold Coleorton
- With local village school and within catchment for Ashby School
- 29' master bedroom with en-shower room and dressing room
- Quiet village location
- Superb countryside views to the rear
- 5 bedrooms
- Large frontage with ample parking and garaging with electric shutter door
- Spacious accommodation
- Large family home
Situated within the popular village of Newbold Coleorton, this large 5 bedroom detached family home is offered for sale with no upward chain. Tastefully presented the accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen diner, utility, downstairs w.c, large reception room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, 2nd bedroom with shower and vanity within and three further bedrooms with family bathroom. There is a garage with remote control electric shutter door to the side of the property and the generous gated driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden with decking areas and mature plants and trees from which to enjoy the sunset. A particular feature of the property is the superb countryside view from the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality, size and flow of the living space available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.