Studio flat for saleSouth Street, Reading, RG1
- Town centre address
- Complete refurbishment has been carried out
- Walking distance to the mainline station, local amenities and Royal Berkshire hospital
- Ideal investment opportunity or first home
- Separate kitchen
- Street parking; EPC rating: D
A superb top floor studio in a converted Victorian building that has undergone a complete refurbishment. Located within walking distance to the Oracle shopping complex and mainline station. An independent kitchen and bathroom have been recently fitted to a high standard. The communal areas have been kept to an immaculate condition that flows through into the studio.
Sitting Room/Bedroom 5.79m (19') x 3.78m (12'5)
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 1.8m (5'11)
Bathroom 3m (9'10) x 1.8m (5'11)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: A
Lease length: 161 years
Ground rent: peppercorn
1/3 bills for communal utilities and building maintenance, payable as and when required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68502896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.