3 bedroom terraced house for saleRosedale Road, TRURO, Cornwall
- Pleasant elevated wooded and countryside views surrounding Truro's prominent viaduct
- Short walk to Truros City Centre.
- Generous sunny West facing garden
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Ideal first time buy or investment
Located just a short walk to local schooling and Truro's city centre itself is this 3 bedroom, 2 reception room terraced house presented in good decorative order benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, a generous sunny West facing rear garden with gated access and pleasant open countryside and wooded views capturing Truro's viaduct and cathedral in the distance.
AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET.
The City of Truro is the retail and commercial centre of Cornwall, with the famous Cathedral lying at its heart. The city offers a unique mix of independent shops and multiples as well as an excellent collection of art galleries, bars, restaurants, night clubs, cinema, The Hall for Cornwall and the Royal Cornwall Museum. The city is steeped in history and features many wonderful Georgian terraced streets which are rivalled only in the west by Bath. There are also a number of fine municipal gardens including Boscawen Park and Victoria Gardens, which have in the past won many awards in the Britain In Bloom competition. The city also lies at the centre of the Cornish transport network and has a mainline station to London Paddington.
Property ref: 121_2555_4448874
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68502986.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4448874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.