5 bedroom terraced house for saleMengham Avenue, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 5 bedroom double fronted terraced family home
- Period style property
- Immaculately presented throughout both floor
- Offered with no forward chain
- Off road parking to the rear
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Come and take a look at this absolutely stunning five bedroom family home on Hayling Island.Perfect for the largest of already established families or those who are looking to grow into one. It is ideally situated close enough to everything that a family could want or need. The shops are just a short walk away; as is the beach so why not grab the bikes and have a family bike ride along by the beach where you can even stop off at one of the local pubs or cafes for a bite to eat and a nice drink. The house itself has been renovated and decorated to the highest of standards throughout; meaning, short of putting your own stamp on it through personal taste, once you pick up the keys you don’t have to do anything other than move your furniture in and start living. The kitchen is a great social space and the current owners have put bi-fold doors on the back which means on a summers day you can open the doors right up and bring the outside in, so invite the friends and family round and fire up the BBQ.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'5 x 13'2 (5.01m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 19'8 x 11'5 (6.00m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 13'0 x 11'10 (3.97m x 3.61m)
- Utility Area: 9'7 x 6'7 (2.92m x 2.01m)
- Family Room: 13'7 x 13'0 (4.14m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 12'2 (4.17m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 12'11 (4.17m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 11'8 (3.94m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'6 x 6'0 (2.90m x 1.83m)
- Loft Room: 30'0 x 11'8 (9.15m x 3.56m)
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68504330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.