2 bedroom detached house for saleThames Mead, OX10
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom house
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Generous sitting room & conservatory
- Well maintained front & rear garden
- Garage & driveway parking
- 1159 Sq Ft
- Close to the countryside and river
- Walking distance of shops and local amenities
Set within the sought after area of Crowmarsh Gifford is this beautifully presented two bedroom chalet style property.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard and boasts a generous sitting room, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, conservatory and cloakroom. To the front there is off road parking and a garage and to the rear a well maintained walled garden.
Laminate flooring, radiator, built in storage unit, doors to:
A good sized light and airy front facing sitting room, laminate floor, radiators, double glazed windows with shutters, wood surround to (non-working) fireplace, double doors to dining area.
It is worth noting that the lounge could easily be converted to two rooms with the addition of stud walling providing a third bedroom/study and still retaining a good sized sitting room.
Kitchen – A Crown Imperial kitchen with cream grooved and panelled doors. Ample wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink with pull out spray mixer tap. Recess for range cooker, extractor, recess for fridge and freezer, recess for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor, splash backs, ceiling spot lights. Double glazed window to the rear with venetian blind.
Dining area – Laminate floor, radiator, french doors to garden with shutters.
Wall hung toilet with built in push button cistern, basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, light and fan with motion sensor.
Offering views over the garden with part panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator, french doors to garden, door to:
Combination boiler, space for tumble drier, light and power, garage door with pedestrian access
Carpeted, loft access, doors to:
Front facing, ample built in storage, radiator, double glazed window with shutters, carpeted.
Facing to the rear with views over the garden, ample built in storage, radiator, double glazed window with shutters, carpeted.
A modern and stylish bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap, low level wc with concealed push button cistern, tiled floor and part tiled walls, white heated towel rail, frosted window to the side and ceiling spot lights.
To the front
A small lawn with attractive and well maintained flower borders, imprinted concrete driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle, garage with pedestrian door.
To the rear
Attractive secluded garden with high wall to rear, generous patio area and well presented and maintained borders. The garden is east facing which means there is sun on the patio next to the house in the morning and at the top of the garden in the evening.
All mains services are connected.
Council Tax Band D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68506049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.