2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Street, GL2
- A unique and characterful property
- Two excellent size bedrooms
- Set over three storeys
- 2 En-suite bathrooms
- Separate fully-fitted kitchen/dining space
- 813 Sq Ft
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Well maintained and private rear garden
Bumble Cottage is a beautifully presented, end of terrace, three storey building. It offers a small garden area to the front, with a clematis, small flower beds and neat wooden storage areas for logs, refuse bins and bicycles.
The front door opens onto a sitting room with wood burner, oak cupboard and bookshelves. The sitting room leads onto a large kitchen/dining area to the rear, with fitted kitchen units and space for a large kitchen table and chairs. The kitchen is very light as a result of the glass panel in the ceiling. French windows open out onto the garden behind the house.
From the kitchen a pine door leads to stairs and a small landing, off which is located a bedroom to the front on the first floor with en-suite bathroom with shower and wash basin.
Through another door off the landing you walk into the larger bathroom which serves the main bedroom located up a further flight of stairs on the second floor. The main bathroom contains an oval bath with shower facility and wash basin.
The main bedroom on the top floor has a high vaulted ceiling with oak cupboards and two Velux windows at the rear and one window at the front to give light and air.
There are storage areas under the stairs and in the loft space above the bathroom and in the oak cupboard in the main bedroom. The garden has a lawn area with patios for seating either side to catch the sun in the morning and the evening.
The property is heated through electric storage heaters located in every room, with a towel warmer in main bathroom.
The cottage is located in a quiet street and there is ample parking on the street.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68507297.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.