2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleSouthview Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom maisonette
- Ideal investment or for a first time buyer
- Share of freehold
- Patio area to the rear and off road parking
- Convenient for golf course and the town centre
- EPC energy rating C (78)
If you are a first time buyer, investment buyer or just looking to down size, this two bedroom maisonette could be right up your street.
Being on two levels, it’s like a little house. Once in the front door, you can find the bedrooms, both good sizes so no arguing over who gets which.
On the lower ground floor is a very good size lounge and dining area so there is plenty of space for a table and chairs and the family can all sit together and the relax in the lounge area. The kitchen offers a good amount of work space and room for appliances.
To the rear is your very own patio area, a great place to sit out and enjoy the sun and you also have the benefit of your own parking space.
Located in a popular position with easy access to the town centre and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 12'9 (3.97m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 7'5 (2.97m x 2.26m)
- Lounge Area: 12'5 x 11'0 (3.79m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- Off Road Parking
- Patio Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68507591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.