2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDargate Road, Yorkletts, Whitstable, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached house
- Semi rural location with good road links
- Superb size conservatory
- Large rear garden
- Excellent first time purchase
- EPC energy rating F (35)
With great links to the Thanet Way, commuting will be a breeze and yet you will feel as if you are in the middle of the countryside. A short drive in the other direction and you can spend lazy days on the beach. Or stay at home and fire up the BBQ in the garden which will no doubt become your pride and joy!As the seasons change the real fire in the lounge will come into its own and you can curl up on the sofa watching the flames dance up the chimney.Sort out those house warming invites and dust down those cookery books! You can go to town on the guest list as not only do you have a separate dining area but you can also spill into the large conservatory - fabulous for entertaining. The bedrooms are both doubles, so plenty of space for yourselves and any future "new additions".This offers a lot of bang for your buck so come and have a look.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'1 x 11'7 (4.60m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 7'9 (2.97m x 2.36m)
- Dining Area: 8'4 x 7'3 (2.54m x 2.21m)
- Conservatory: 17'7 x 10'8 (5.36m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 10'7 (3.79m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68508767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.