3 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, BISHOP'S STORTFORD, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Renovated & Sympathetically Restored
- A Stylish & Charming Split Level Apartment
- Spacious Accommodation, Approx. 2,300 sq ft
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Dressing Room & Ensuite Bathroom to the Master
- Courtyard & Allocated Parking
- EPC Exempt
A stylish and charming Grade II listed split level apartment situated in the center of Bishop's Stortford, brilliantly located for Bishop’s Stortford College, local shops and restaurants on North Street and a 10 minute walk to the main line railway station.
The property has been beautifully renovated and sympathetically restored by its current owners and offers spacious accommodation arranged over two floors (approx. 2,300 sq ft) and comprises; Two good size reception rooms, a large kitchen breakfast room and separate utility and cloakroom. On the upper level there is a further reception room, a large master suite complete with a dressing room and beautiful en-suite bathroom, there are two further bedrooms, a dressing room and shower room. The property has its own entrance and has use of a courtyard as well as benefitting from allocated parking which is located in a secure courtyard accessed via electronic gates.
Property ref: 121_528_4695777
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4695777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Bishops Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.