2 bedroom house for saleBoundary Road, St. Albans
- Two bedroom period cottage
- Popular Conservation area location
- Walking distance from the station
- Well presented throughout
- Modern kitchen/utility
- Larger than average garden
- Upstairs bathroom
- Permit parking
- Double glazed
- Underfloor heating in Kitchen/Bathroom
UNEXPECTEDLY AVAILABLE - EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - A well presented two bedroom period cottage situated in the popular Bernard's Heath Conservation area within walking distance of both the mainline station and City centre. The property enjoys a larger than average garden and the accommodation includes sitting/dining room, modern kitchen with utility and upstairs bathroom.
Sitting Room - 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9 x 11') -
Dining Room - 3.38m x 2.57m min (11'1 x 8'5 min ) -
Kitchen - 4.83m x 2.29m (15'10 x 7'6 ) - A range of base and eye level modern units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with cutlery bowl, built in gas hob and oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge, recess spotlights, door to garden and underfloor heating.
Utility Room - 3.02m x 1.24m (9'11 x 4'1) - Plumbing for washing machine, valuable storage area.
First Floor Landing - Access to loft space.
Bedroom One - 3.56m x 3.38m (11'8 x 11'1) -
Bedroom Two - 2.62m x 2.11m (8'7 x 6'11) - Built in wardrobe.
Modern Bathroom - Modern suite comprising panelled bath with shower, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, recess spotlights, extractor, large mirror and underfloor heating.
Outside - Rear garden comprising two patio areas, laid to lawn, plants and shrubs to borders, large shed to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68525995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28353852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.