Studio apartment for saleSovereign Tower, 1 Emily Street, London, E16
- 8th floor
- 398 sq. ft./ 37 sq. m.
- Private balcony
- Day time concierge
- Communal roof gardens
- Close to Canning Town Jubilee Line/ DLR plus Bus station
- Service charge : £1260 p.a. approx.
- Ground rent : £400 p.a. approx.
- Lease : 249 years from 2016
LiFE Residential are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to buy this Studio apartment in the Royal Gateway development. The apartment includes its own private balcony and stretches up to 398 sq. ft. The regeneration of the Royal Docks is set to be the largest development of its kind in the UK, transforming a 35-acre site into a state-of-the-art business district. The development sits close to Canning Town station just minutes from Canary wharf and the City by DLR and journey times will decrease further when the new Crossrail interchange at Custom House is introduced.
Property ref: 121_2483_4490812
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68536370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4490812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.