3 bedroom detached house for saleRoper Close, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Double Garage
- Substantial Gardens, Corner Plot
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer this DETACHED HOUSE set on a CORNER PLOT in the SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION of HILLMORTON. The property offers SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, SUBSTANTIAL GARDENS and DRIVEWAY & GARAGE PARKING
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented detached house set on a corner plot in a sought after area within easy reach of local amenities and schooling for all ages. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, breakfast/kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, guest cloakroom, family bathroom, substantial gardens, double garage and off road parking.
With double glazed front door, radiator, storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor
Having low flush WC wall mounted wash hand basin, half height tiling, vinyl flooring, skylight and ceiling spotlights
Lounge 20' 5" x 13' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.99m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, uPVC French doors to conservatory, radiator, feature gas fire in surround with hearth, television point and wall lights. Sliding glazed doors to dining room
Conservatory 9' 4" x 9' 6" Max ( 2.84m x 2.90m Max )
Being of uPVC and double glazed construction with air conditioning/heating unit and tiled flooring
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.95m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect , radiator, serving hatch and wall lights
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 8" Max x 9' 5" ( 5.99m Max x 2.87m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surface over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps over, double electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed opaque door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having uPVC double glazed window to side aspect and airing cupboard with hot water tank and linen storage
Bedroom One 19' 9" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.99m Max )
Having uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, fitted wardrobes, television and telephone points. There is some restricted head height.
Bedroom Two 19' 9" Max x 11' 11" ( 6.02m Max x 3.63m )
Having uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, built-in wardrobes, pedestal wash hand basin and access to loft
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 11' 10" Max ( 2.92m x 3.61m Max )
Having uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted cupboards
With opaque uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with shower mixer taps over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, shaver point and full height tiling
The front of the property has driveway giving access to garage and parking for several vehicles
Being a large, private garden with patio area, lawn area, mature trees and shrubs, greenhouse, timber and steel fence surrounding and door to garage
Garage 34' 7" x 8' 6" ( 10.54m x 2.59m )
The garage has two up and over doors, power, light and plumbing
The vendor informs us that there is planning consent in place for extension to the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68536484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.