3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBucksey Close, Courthouse Green, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6
- Semi Detached Three Storey Town House
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Master Bedrooms and an En Suite Shower Room
- Off Road Parking and Garden
**MODERN THREE STORY TOWN HOUSE**THREE BEDROOMS**MASTER WITH EN-SUITE**The property has the benefits of double glazing and gas central heating (as specified) The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with off road parking to the front. The property is leasehold with 997 years remaining with an annual charge of £150 per year.
The property is situated in the Courthouse Green area of the city.
3.7m x 4.54m
3.58m x 2.76m
2.76m x 3.69m
3.69m x 2.76m
4.07m x 2.58m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68537933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRA170573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Radford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.