2 bedroom apartment for saleTelfords Yard, Wapping, London, E1W
- Award winning design
- luxurious specification throughout
- 1295 square feet
- high ceilings
- warehouse conversion
- period features
- exposed brickwork
- two double bedrooms
- open plan reception of over 450 sq ft
- communal courtyard
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A work of art, the flat has been tastefully renovated throughout to pay homage to the classic warehouse style while combining with a truly spectacular modern finish.
Featured in the Sunday Times, Metro and other publications, this flat has highlighted what is achievable with superb design and a taste for luxury.
From secret door ways, original steel door features and classic arch windows, the property benefits from a vast wine fridge, Miele appliances and much more throughout (Spec List below).
Laid out for use as a two or one bedroom, the high ceilings and views of the common complete this spectacular apartment, while many of the fixtures and fittings have been secured by months of international travel hunting down unique pieces from across the Globe.
A must see for anyone with a desire for luxury.
* Secret door through Bookcase
* Washing machine & coat rack hidden behind sliding door.
* Secret door forms part of bookcase on the other side and locks into place.
* Cast Iron doors were part of the front of the warehouse over 100 years ago
* Nud lighting by the bed
* Concrete Light in the ceiling
Set around a charming square, Telfords Yard is a truly beautiful warehouse conversion.
Located on the northern bank of the Thames, within easy reach of Tower Hill tube (District Line) and the Docklands Light Railway, as well as numerous sights including The Tower of London and the Tate Modern. Walking distance to St. Katharine Docks where there are an array of boutiques, bars and restaurants. And near to the current build of London Dock where a huge array of stores and restaurants will shortly be available
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tower Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.