3 bedroom terraced house for saleOliver Crescent, Farningham, Kent
- 3 Bedroom mid terrace home
- Generous sized rear garden
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Fantastic potential to improve
- Catchment area for Anthony Roper Primary School
- EPC energy rating C (70)
With properties in Oliver Crescent recently receiving incredible interest, this home presents itself as another fantastic project for those looking to add their own stamp to a family home.
It’s no wonder the area has been so high in demand with Farningham High street offering local pubs and restaurants, as well as the tranquil river Darent to enjoy. On a summers day, you can also take a stroll along the many countryside walks that surround the villages of Farningham and Eynsford.
For those families looking to extend, the property shows plenty of potential to do so with a ground floor rear extension likely (subject to the usual planning consents), which would create an exciting opportunity to turn this good size house into a larger family home.
Taking a look at our detailed floorplan, you will notice the open plan kitchen/diner that is very spacious and depicts the feeling throughout the home. The bedrooms are all of a good size, so there will be plenty of choice when it comes down to picking your favourite rooms.
Although there is not a driveway to the home, Oliver Crescent has plenty of on street parking, as well as a useful green to the front that can be used by all the residents, and their children, to play games and enjoy.
- Kitchen/Diner: (L-shaped) 7'7 x 6'11 (2.31m x 2.11m) plus 13'0 x 10'9 (3.97m x 3.28m)
- Lounge: 12'11 x 9'9 (3.94m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 4'7 (2.31m x 1.40m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 7'0 (2.31m x 2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- On Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68543786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12518842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Eynsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.